Environmental Consulting Intern - Summer 2020
This is a paid 8-12-week program (40 hours/week) that will begin in June and end in August 2020. Each participant will be assigned a mentor who will guide them through project assignments in several different practice areas.
Through this internship, participants will gain hands-on experience working in several different aspects of consulting (environmental, engineering, EHS compliance). Our goal is to provide interns with the opportunity to work in several practice areas during the summer program and give a better understanding of how we provide solutions to our clients' complicated environmental and compliance concerns.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Current enrollment in a BS or MS program in chemical, civil or environmental engineering; environmental sciences; geology; or similarly relevant degree program at an accredited college or university
- Candidates must have completed at least 6 semesters in their associated program by May 2020, and have an anticipated graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Must be within commuting distance of the East Norriton, PA office as no housing or assistance with housing is provided
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training is desired
- Classwork or experience with database management, statistics, environmental law and/or regulations, fate and transport, hydraulic, and/or hydrogeological modeling and GIS mapping is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.